We are looking for a .NET Software Developer / Team Lead to join our organization in Vilnius. You will be joining a growing Software Development team responsible for the maintenance and development of tools and solutions created for company internal use and tailored by company business logic. You will be leading team consisting of 4 developers. As direct manager to the team members, being responsible for their technical growth and mutual coding culture in the team.
As a candidate you should be experienced leading small development team and .NET professional, experienced with desktop applications and microservices development.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience leading small development team
- 3+ years’ experience with C# (.NET Core/Framework)
- Experienced with WPF Desktop applications and MVVM
- Experienced with Entity framework
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps) experience
- Ability to work independently, sometimes in an unsupervised environment and make decisions
- Positive problem-solving approach, attention to details, proactive and collaborative attitude
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Candidates with working experience in R&D and product development will be preferred.
We will consider these skills as benefits:
- Experienced with microservices
- Experience with docker containers
- Experienced with legacy systems refactoring and optimization
- Experience with Oracle SQL
Reasons to join us:
- Collaborative and supportive team of professionals
- Varied opportunities for professional and self-development
- Interesting challenges and opportunity to work in a global company
To learn more about the position, please contact Paulius Bareika, Software Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé, marked “LT-036”, to email@example.com
Place of work