We are looking for a .NET software developer to join our team in Turkey. You will be joining a growing Software Development team responsible for the maintenance and development of tools and solutions created for company internal use and tailored by company business logic.
As a candidate you should be an experienced .NET professional, experienced with desktop applications and microservices development. Most of your future tasks will be related with new features integration into existing tools, but also, we have legacy code where we would need your hands on.
Essential skills and activities:
• 3+ years’ experience with C# (.NET Core/Framework)
• Experienced with WPF Desktop applications and MVVM
• Experienced with Entity framework
• CI/CD (Azure DevOps) experience
We will consider these skills as benefits:
• Experienced with microservices
• Experience with docker containers
• Experienced with legacy systems refactoring and optimization
• Experience with Oracle SQL
• Experienced with DevExpress
Reasons to join us:
• Collaborative and supportive team of professionals
• Varied opportunities for professional and self-development
• Interesting challenges and opportunity to work in a global company
To learn more about the position, please contact Paulius Bareika, Software Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé, marked “TR-004”, to email@example.com.
Place of Work