Engineering and Inside Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Engineering- and Inside Sales Manager to join our growing organization in Mexico. The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for our Engineering- and Inside Sales functions in Mexico. The person hired will be responsible for design work, engineering support, drawings, quotes, and orders handling. Over time we expect the team to grow so existing management skills will be an advantage.
- Will be a key member of FabricAir Latin America S.A. de C.V. Management Team
- Will initially oversee all engineering tasks. It is important that the manager knows the procedures and how jobs are done. Later we will expand the team.
- At initial stage to contribute solving the daily workload of projects – and be responsible for building a local Engineering- and Inside Sales function support our currently 5 outside sales employees.
- Responsible for setting the bar high and increasing the HVAC knowledge level in the team
- Close cooperation with HQ in Denmark to secure corporate standards are implemented and errors, misunderstandings etc. are reduced to a minimum.
- Attend management and sales meetings
- A higher engineering educational background and working experience from an international company within the HVAC industry.
- Knowledge working with AutoCad, Autodesk Inventor, Revit or similar tools
- Knowledge of working with CRM systems for customers management
- Focused on details – but still goal driven. Ability to travel – both local and international
- A strong personal drive and experience in long-term contracts/projects with ongoing negotiations
- Strong at building and keeping good relations inside the organization – and with new and existing clients, consultants, architects etc. at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English.
A fantastic opportunity for personal learning and professional growth in a modern global organization. You will be working for a true market leader and will be offered a competitive salary. You will be part of an open, friendly, and dynamic workplace where we care about our culture and our employees.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé marked “MX-007” to: email@example.com